Friday, January 20, 2017

Christmas Party Fun

The school where I am a teacher has a Christmas party each year for the faculty and staff and their significant others. The 2016 party was held at a lodge near Clark Hills Lake. The place was a little out of the way, and my hubby and I got lost once on the property, but the building was beautiful. My work parties have lost their "fun" touch for the past few years. And this year lived up to that lousy expectation. I'm not an outgoing person, so I'm not the one to "get the party started". It wasn't an overall bust, the food was good, and I won a door prize!

There were photo booth props so people could take pictures. I wish we were standing at a different angle, but too many people were in the way and couldn't hear my "excuse me". I'm just glad we got a picture. And our signs totally display how my hubby and I know each other.

I created this layout using the January 15th sketch at Stuck?! Sketches

 Here's the sketch.


In addition to the challenge at Stuck Sketches, I am also submitting this layout at Lasting Memories for LM 327 - Ribbon, Washi Tape, or Paper Strips. The semi-circle above the picture is layered with various pieces of washi tape.

Supplies used:
  • printed paper - "Christmas Wonders" by The Paper Studio
  • red paper - DCWV's Christmas Stack
  • green cardstock, chipboard stickers, washi tape - from my stash
  • title cut using Cricut's Pooh Font Set - marker cut at 3/4"  
Thanks for looking,

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout :) Thank you for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout and I love the photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and lovely page!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete